Grad Rings & Jewelry
CLICK HERE to view the online store
A Jostens Representative will be at LTCHS on TBA for students to view samples and place their orders.
As per Alberta Health guidelines and advisories, Jostens will be instituting new safety protocols when in schools for students to view and purchase rings. Our top priority is the safety of all staff, students and Jostens team members while still allowing students access to view items to help celebrate their grad. I believe this is even more important now as we saw last year seniors losing their chance to celebrate.
1) All students and staff members will be asked to maintain social distancing guidelines. We will ask everyone to stay on their side of our table
2) Everyone must use hand sanitizer before handling any items on the table
3) Students will be asked to size themselves with a large plastic sizer, then place it in a box for sanitizing afterward. A clean sanitized sizer will be available for each student
4) It is strongly encouraged for students to go online before the viewing day and fill out an order form to bring to the table, however there will be forms to fill out at the table if necessary
5) Jostens team members will be wearing masks while inside the school and sanitizing hands regularly
Please be aware that all protocols are subject to change as per the Alberta Health guidelines and advisories. If there are any extra safety protocols schools would like us to implement, let us know so we can make everyone comfortable with our visit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Angela Moore, Jostens