The bookstore is open Monday to Friday as follows:
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM
- Lunch 11:50-12:30
- 3:10 - 3:30 PM
* Bookstore hours will be extended at the beginning & end of each semester. Extended hours will be posted at that time.
Please refrain from using your cell phone while you are being served at the bookstore.
EXTENDED HOURS FOR JANUARY 2023:
SEMESTER 1 BOOK RETURNS
The bookstore will be open extended hours January 19 - 31 for students to return their text books.
- Please bring textbooks and novels back to the bookstore as soon as you no longer need them (one at a time is okay).
- Students will not be given their 2nd semester books until all of their 1st semester books have either been returned or paid for.
- Students are required to return & pick up books before 2nd semester starts on Wednesday, February 1st
- *please make sure this is done during exam week, don't wait until 2nd semester starts as the the bookstore will be back to regular hours on that 1st day of class*
**if books are not returned, a bill will be sent home for the full replacement cost of the books**
PAYMENT OPTIONS: The following options are available to pay for your student’s books and fees: Cash, Debit, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, online via PowerSchool Parent Account
If other financial arrangements need to be made, they must be made through the Business Manager before coming to the bookstore and the student must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please contact Mrs. Jenkins in the Main Office (403-314-2005) for an appointment if you will require alternate arrangements.
2022 - 2023 SCHOOL FEES:
School fees for the 2022/2023 year area as follows:
- Comprehensive Fee ($85.00):
Please note that the Comprehensive fee does NOT include the following:
- Field trips
- Extracurricular activities
- Music instrument rentals
- Optional purchases examples include:
- School wear
- Graduation Fee
- Direct costs for enhanced projects in option courses
- Students will be issued a pass to use for the entire school year.
- A student is eligible to receive a bus pass from LTCHS if:
- you live 2.4 km or more from LTCHS, which is your designated school
- if you live farther than 2.4 km from your designated school and 2.4 km from LTCHS
- Students living less than 2.4 km from their designated school must obtain a Bus pass directly from the City of Red Deer Transit Department.
- Applications for City Transit are done online through your Powerschool Parent Portal. Once logged in, on the left hand side click on Student Fees/ Online Forms. On the bottom, there should be the City Transit 22/23 application (forms will be available in mid August). Click on this form to open it up and review the student information for errors. Once you have confirmed the student information, please read through the rest of the form and follow the instructions to submit the application. Please note that only eligible students will receive City Transit passes from the school.
Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Bookstore so that they card can be deactivated.
A replacement card will be issued for a $15 fee.
**We are only able to provide a bus pass for our eligible students.
Parents now have the ability to pay anytime-anywhere through our District Website (Quicklinks Page - Online Payments)
or directly by logining in to their PowerSchool Parent Account.
Online Parent Payment User Guide