Student Services provides services to all students which will enable them to do their best during their time at school. Students may see their grade Counsellor by appointment. A safe and caring environment is provided with trained professionals utilizing a collaborative team approach. Strict confidentiality procedures are upheld.
- Help students develop positive attitudes towards themselves and others
- Working with students with attendance issues
- provide family support, including family therapy
- problem solve using conflict resolution and mediation
- implement crisis intervention plans &/or behaviour support plans
- provide brief counselling for mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, stress, etc.
|Counsellor/Staff Member||Grade||Extension||Book an Appointment|
|Mrs. Codi Kreil||9||1108||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Mrs. Melissa Cote||10||1111||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Mrs. Brenda Campbell||11||1109||Email||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Mr. Jon Davies||12||1112||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Mrs. Carol Pchelnyk||Community Liaison Worker||1107||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Mrs. Debbie Streight||FNMI (First Nations, Metis, Inuit) Support||1204||Email me or book with Jenn at the front desk|
|Ms. Melissa Galway - Alberta Health Services||Alberta Health Services Mental Health Youth Support||n/a||n/a|