Mrs. Holly Vollans
403.342.6655 ext 1124
Student Reference Letter Request
Scholarship Tracking Sheet
Volunteer Tracking Sheet
Useful Website Links:
- myPass: We encourage all high school students to sign up before their Grade 12 year. You will require your ASN (Alberta Student Number) and personal email. You can access diploma marks, order transcripts and view/print your detailed academic report (DAR). - Sign in with educational account (personal email address) - Enter your ASN and birth date - You will receive a letter in the mail with a 4 digit PIN (only valid for 30 days). Log back in and enter your PIN to activate your account. INSTRUCTIONS ** 2020 update - the student can come to my office and we can do this process at my desk in 3 minutes!!
- Apply Alberta: is an online application and transcript transfer system that anyone can use to apply to undergraduate programs at one or more of Alberta's post-secondary institutions.
- myBlueprint: is the easiest way to plan your education and career. With this program students are engaged in the process of setting goals, recording their activities and planning their future. You will require your ASN (Alberta Student Number) and school email to activate.
- Parent Access to Students myBlueprint
- Twitter - @myblueprint
- Instagram - myblueprint.ca
- Careers Next Generation - Partner in Health Internship Program, RAP program, Health Discovery Days
- Application for your Social Insurance Number (SIN) - a must when entering the work force, filing tax returns