STEPS TO PLANNING YOUR FUTURE
Things to Remember – High Five +1
- Change is Constant – ONE career – I think NOT!
- Learning is ongoing – high school is NOT the end of learning
- Focus on the journey – not just the destination
- Follow your heart – it’s YOUR life and YOUR choices
- Access your allies – life is a team sport; rely on your team
- Know yourself – your likes & dislikes guide you along
What should you do to help figure out your future direction?
- Take responsibility for the process
- Sign into your myBlueprint account: http://myblueprint.ca/rdpsd
- Do the surveys
- Look at possible careers, requirements, and institutions
- DO NOT download the myBlueprint app - it is not affiliated with the web-based program
- Research ALIS (Alberta Learning Information Service):
It is up to students to access the resources and help provided in the Career Suite – take responsibility for your future and get the help you need to plan your direction in life.
Make an appointment in the Career Suite to get help with YOUR Career Planning!