During the months of September to June, completed yellow charter bus transportation applications MUST be dropped off at the attending Schools Office or filled out online and emailed to schools. This is to ensure your school is aware of any and all transportation information changes. Applications can be emailed to the school during summer months but will not be processed until schools open again in late August. City Transit applications are submitted through the Powerschool parent account.
Transportation Application Forms
2021-2022 Application Forms:
- Eligible Charter Transportation (yellow bus) Application 2021-2022 (See Eligibility tab)
- Ineligible Charter Transportation (yellow bus) Application 2021-2022 (See Eligibility tab)
- Alternative Programs Transportation (yellow bus) Application 2021-2022 (if attending Gateway Christian School or Escuela Vista Grande School).
- Out of City Application (yellow bus only) 2021/2022- Applicants are eligible if they are greater than 2.4 kms from their designated school and utilize an established RDPSD stop that is greater than 2.4 kms from attending school. RDPSD will confirm the distance to the designated school with the appropriate School Division before approval can be granted. The school will relay the status to the family once confirmed.
- City Transit Application Process (High Schools, Middle Schools with the exception of West Park Middle School, and the Alternative School Center)- Applications for City Transit are done online through your Powerschool Parent Portal. Once logged in, on the left hand side click on Student Fees/ Online Forms. On the bottom, there should be the City Transit 21/22 application. Click on this form to open it up and review the student information for errors. Once you have confirmed the student information, please read through the rest of the form and follow the instructions to submit the application. Please note that only eligible students will receive City Transit passes from the school.