Human Resource/Payroll & Benefits - Associate Superintendent
Corrine and the Human Resources and Payroll department are dedicated to supporting our people to ensure that we maintain excellent learning environments in our schools. We do this by:
- Recruiting, selecting and retaining employees who provide a high quality of service in our school communities.
- Valuing growth, integrity and nurturing positive relationships.
- Supporting mentorship and leadership to ensure we are building strong working and learning environments in our Division.
- Establishing and maintaining efficient and responsive payroll processes.
- Administering employment contracts and employee classification systems.
- Strategic workforce planning including terms of employment and collective bargaining.
- Development and implementation of human resources processes including conflict resolution, mediation, growth, supervision and evaluation.
- Supporting the implementation of School Education Plans.
- Assisting and supporting the Superintendent in fulfilling the Division's mission, vision, core values, beliefs, and strategic plan.