People Services - Associate Superintendent
Corrine and the People Services department are dedicated to supporting our people to ensure that we maintain excellent learning environments in our schools. We do this by:
- Recruiting, selecting and retaining employees who provide a high quality of service in our school communities.
- Valuing growth, integrity and nurturing positive relationships.
- Supporting mentorship and leadership to ensure we are building strong working and learning environments in our Division.
- Establishing and maintaining efficient and responsive payroll processes.
- Administering employment contracts and employee classification systems.
- Strategic workforce planning including terms of employment and collective bargaining.
- Development and implementation of human resources processes including conflict resolution, mediation, growth, supervision and evaluation.
- Supporting the implementation of School Education Plans.
- Assisting and supporting the Superintendent in fulfilling the Division's mission, vision, core values, beliefs, and strategic plan.