Want to make a difference in your child’s school? Why not get involved with school council? School council provides opportunities for parents to get involved and to know what is going on in their child’s school. It’s also a place to voice ideas and for families to connect.
Involvement on these councils includes:
- focusing on educational matters
- serving as a liaison between parents, the school and community groups
- locating resources such as speakers and volunteers
- gathering information and sharing experiences
- supporting the goals and objectives of the school.
Become a representative parent voice and make an impact! Contact your child’s school to get involved.