Set Up a Secure Online Application Account (either as an Agent account or as a Personal Account)
To download instructions on how to set-up your student online application account on your own, click here.
To download instruction on how to set-up your agent online account, click here.
If you are an agent and want to go directly to the Agent Login Page to submit an application online, click here
If you are an agent and want instructions on how to share the application with students/parents, click here.
Complete all of the information in the online application and upload all of the required documents including:
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport with a photo
- Transcript of achievement marks for the past two consecutive years in English (French, Spanish, German and Portuguese transcripts do not need to be translated into English)
- One letter of reference
- Vaccination records
- A photo of your face
- Letter of introduction written by student in English
- Photo album of pictures of the student with family and friends
- A signed copy of the Support Document (Legal Agreement)
- Application Fee
Submit your application online.
NOTE: The online application will not allow you to submit the application until all of the necessary documents have been uploaded
Upon receipt of your COMPLETED application and application fee, we will provide you with an official letter of Acceptance to the Red Deer Public School District.
You will need to use this Letter of Acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit from Citizen and Immigration Canada.
For further information go to the following link: