Mission, Vision, Values
School Mission - The Mission of G.W. Smith School is to create a caring, cooperative community of learners and nurture high standards of behaviour and achievement.
School Vision - We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of G.W. Smith School is to develop our capacity to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- Unite to achieve a common purpose and clear goals;
- Work together in collaborative teams;
- Seek and implement strategies for improving student achievement on a continuing basis;
- Monitor each students’ progress; and
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of all students.