Gateway Hot Lunch Program
Our Hot Lunch Committee is looking forward to getting the hot lunch program back up and running with our first service on Monday, September 19. Check out our September menu items. Please make note of the first order deadline next Monday, Sept. 12th at 4:00 p.m. All orders need to be placed and paid in full by this time. We will continue to offer hot lunch on the first school day of each week throughout the year while following the current school guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy delivery of meals. Our restaurants are also working hard to be as safe as possible in preparing the meals delivered for our staff and students.
Some things to note about the Hot Lunch Program:
- To register your student(s) for hot lunch, please visit the hot lunch website at gateway.hotlunches.net
- The access code is GCSRD
- The hot lunch website resets each year. You will need to create a new account.
- A number of accounts have a credit remaining from last year. When creating your new account, please use the same email address you signed up with last year, doing so will automatically apply your previous credit to your new account.
- Please make sure you register each student with their current homeroom teacher.
- If you require assistance, or if you do not remember which email address you used last year, please use the “Support Request” option under the “Help” tab. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All payments are made via PayPal. You do not need an account to pay, you can choose to use PayPal as a guest.
- There are PayPal fees added to your final bill. These fees are the cost charged to the Hot Lunch Program to use PayPal and are shown to you prior to processing payment.
- The hot lunch program is unable to provide refunds. If an order is cancelled prior to the order deadline, a credit will remain on your account to be applied towards your next order.
- The ordering cut off for each menu is at 4:00 p.m., two Fridays before the menu date (typically 10 days prior to).
- Once the menu has closed for ordering, no further orders can be placed. These dates are set to allow for processing time on our end and to allow the restaurants time to prepare for our order.
- Please do not contact the restaurant directly to place your order. This causes a lot of hassle for the restaurant and our volunteers.
- Orders placed need to be paid for in full within 24 hours. All orders not paid for within this time frame will be automatically deleted by the system.
- Any completed order may be changed up until the order deadline. Unfortunately, once the deadline has passed, we will not be able to make any changes.
- If a student is away, we do our best to have their order delivered to the office for them to pick up the next day. However, we cannot guarantee this as mishaps do happen.
- If a student is away, you may choose to contact the office and have the order delivered to another student.
- If you require assistance please use the “Support Request” option under the “Help” tab. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hot lunch is a volunteer based program that only works with the support of our Gateway community as a whole. We THANK YOU for the continued support each year as the program continues to grow and we strive to give back to our staff and students in a meaningful way!