What is our School Council's Role?
GATEWAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL COUNCIL:
Gateway Christian School Council extends a warm welcome to all families. We pray your association with the school will be a blessing to your family.
The objectives of Gateway Christian School Council are as follows:
- To provide input to Gateway's Administration Team on issues of importance such as programs, priorities, and budget allocations to meet student needs.
- To stimulate meaningful involvement by the school community.
- To uphold the common vision for our school.
- To keep the school board informed – in cooperation with the Principal – of the needs of the school.
- To support the school in its efforts to focus teachers’ time and school resources on the essential tasks of teaching and learning.
- To have FUN !
To check out our November Newsletter, please click HERE
All Interested parents/guardians are welcome to attend our monthly meetings:
►September 20, 2022 (Annual General Meeting)
►October 18, 2022
►November 15, 2022
►January 17, 2023
►March 21, 2023 - Vote on ASCA resolutions
►April 18, 2023
►May 16, 2023 - Budget and Education Plan
Come out and meet other parents, stay informed and provide valuable input!