What is our School Council's Role?
GATEWAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL COUNCIL:
Gateway Christian School Council extends a warm welcome to all families. We pray your association with the school will be a blessing to your family.
The objectives of Gateway Christian School Council are as follows:
- To provide input to Gateway's Administration Team on issues of importance such as programs, priorities, and budget allocations to meet student needs.
- To stimulate meaningful involvement by the school community.
- To uphold the common vision for our school.
- To keep the school board informed – in cooperation with the Principal – of the needs of the school.
- To support the school in its efforts to focus teachers’ time and school resources on the essential tasks of teaching and learning.
- To have FUN !
All Interested parents/guardians are welcome to attend our monthly meetings:
►September 21, 2021
►October 19, 2021
►November 16, 2021
►January 18, 2022
►February 15, 2022
►March 15, 2022 - Vote on ASCA resolutions
►April 12, 2022
►May 17, 2022 - Budget and Education Plan
Come out and meet other parents, stay informed and provide valuable input!