What is our School Council's Role?
GATEWAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL COUNCIL:
Gateway Christian School Council extends a warm welcome to all families. We pray your association with the school will be a blessing to your family.
The objectives of Gateway Christian School Council are as follows:
- To provide input to Gateway's Administration Team on issues of importance such as programs, priorities, and budget allocations to meet student needs.
- To stimulate meaningful involvement by the school community.
- To uphold the common vision for our school.
- To keep the school board informed – in cooperation with the Principal – of the needs of the school.
- To support the school in its efforts to focus teachers’ time and school resources on the essential tasks of teaching and learning.
- To have FUN !
All Interested parents/guardians are welcome to attend our monthly meetings @ 6:30 p.m. in our school den:
Nov. 21st, Jan. 23rd, March 19th, April 23rd and May 21st.