Online Registration for Summer School 2023
Please review the following information before registering. It is very important that the student fully understands how the courses are delivered and the commitment that is required to successfully complete a course in Summer School.
What does learning look like in Summer School 2023
Note: ALL COURSES WILL BE OFFERED ONLINE except FOODS
- Core course enrollment is virtual delivery, daily attendance is mandatory for all classes from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm .
- Foods classes are In School enrollment only and daily attendance is mandatory from
- Physical Education classes are online and daily attendance is mandatory from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Online classes will require daily sign on with classroom teacher.
- Once you have enrolled in the type of class for Summer School on the Registration form - you are committed to that enrollment (Core : in person or online) unless registration numbers are not fulfilled.
- Note: in person or online core course offerings will be dependant on enrollment numbers.
- A teacher specialized in the subject is accessible during school hours to assist the student and facilitate the course curriculum. The teacher will have expectations for all students in regard to assignment completion and have completion deadlines in place.
- Due to the abbreviated, intensive nature of the summer school program, homework assignments and assigned readings form a major component of all our courses. Students should be prepared to spend at least 5 to 6 hours per day on course work.
- *Students must meet teacher/course expectations and all daily assignment deadlines - this is MANDATORY* (ie: Google meet, Zoom) Students must follow the assignment turn in schedule set out by their teacher at all times.
Students may select ONE COURSE ONLY to complete during the Summer School session.
NO registration REFUNDS will be given.
REGISTRATION opens on April 21st, 2023
Registration Closes on June 2, 2023.