- Inclusion Of All Students
- High School Completion and Transitions
The Foundation's new strategic direction aligns with the goals of Red Deer Public Schools. By working together, towards common outcomes, we will be able to have a more significant impact on students. We invite the community to get involved as we...inspire learning and nurture hope in every student.
- The Reading College Program...a literacy program for struggling reading. Students will increase their interest and motivation to read. Click Here for the full details on this program.
- The Finish Line Program...helps students who are within reach of graduating. High school completion is essential today and the Finish Line Program provides the supports students need to achieve their high school diploma. Click here for full details on this program.
- Bright Start Pre-Kindergarten Program... Assists students who need extra supports to ensure they are ready to start school and achieve their fullest potential. Click here for full details on this program.
- Other Opportunities: contact the Foundation office for a menu of other project opportunities connected to literacy, inclusion and completion.
WE WELCOME YOUR INVOLVEMENT:
The Foundation supports many projects within Red Deer Public Schools and there are may way to get involved. Please contact us for more information:
Bruce Buruma, Executive Director
The Foundation for Red Deer Public Schools
Red Deer, AB T4N 2E6