Red Deer Public Schools is pleased to introduce School Messenger - a communication tool that is available throughout the District to enhance communication between our schools, teachers, parents and students.
School Messenger allows schools to send messages to parents and/or students using the contact information provided when they registered. This includes:
- automated attendance notifications when students are not at school and their absence has not already been reported by a parent or guardian
- general messages from your child's teacher, school or District such as newsletters and information on upcoming events
- urgent notifications
Notifications can be sent as voice messages to your phone(s), as email messages or as text messages.
CLICK HERE to opt in to recieve text messages. This is the best and quickest way to get important messages from schools. (Standard message and data rates may apply)
By downloading and using the School Messenger App, you can:
- see all of the messages sent to you for all of your children
- communicate with teachers in “groups”
- set your contact preferences for different types of messages
The app can be downloaded on Apple or Android phones or it can be accessed through a web browser on a desktop computer.