As leaders and advocates for Red Deer Public Schools, we will:
- Focus on student achievement as our number one priority.
Lead the district’s focus on:
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Equity for all students
- Student Success & Completion
- Promote the intellectual, physical and mental wellness of our students.
- Instill in every student a strong sense of belief in societal involvement, values and responsibilities.
- Celebrate excellence in teaching and learning along with the work of all district staff.
- Actively engage our community in supporting success for every student.
- Secure broad support for sustained investment in public education and provide sound stewardship of district resources.