Red Deer Public Schools is pleased to offer ACORN Online Payments…the convenient safer choice!
- Secure online payment system, where and when you want; online 24 hours/7 days week
- Pay school fees for all your children within the District in one single transaction
- Eliminates need for children to carry cash and cheques to school
- User-friendly and easy to read online student accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use ACORN Online?
We are happy to have a Single Sign On for Parents, only required is your Powerschool Parent Login:
- What are the costs to Parents?
There is no service fees or convenience costs to parents.
- What are the methods of Online Payments?
Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and Interac Debit
- Can I make partial payments?
Yes, once the fee is added to the cart, it may be edited for partial payment.
- My child’s account has incorrect information or fee assessment. How do I change this?
Please contact your child’s school directly to inquire about student fees.
For technical support, email firstname.lastname@example.org