Human Resources & Payroll
- Absence Request
- Alberta School Employees Benefit Plan (ASEBP)
- ASEBP - Forms
- ASEBP - Handbook
- Classified Handbook
- Collective Agreement - ATA Local 60
- Collective Agreement - CUPE Local 1012
- Human Resources and Payroll Hub
- LAPP - Local Authorities Pension Plan
- ADS - Automated Dispatch System
- Substitute Teacher Handbook
- ATRF - Teacher's Retirement Fund
Red Deer Public School District is committed to being a progressive and responsible employer which endeavors to attract and retain outstanding employees. The Human Resources and Payroll Department provides service and support to current and aspiring district staff members.
Red Deer Public Schools employs more than 1000 staff and is the third largest employer in Red Deer. We take great pride in our positive relationships with an exceptional and committed staff who inspire learning and nurture hope in every student.