How to Submit HSA expenses (tutorial)
Log in to your MyASEBP Account
For instructions on how to sign up for an account please click here.
Enter your ASEBP ID or Email address you used when you registered for your account and your password and click “Continue
After you log in your page will look like this – click on the HSA tab on the blue bar to go to your HSA Activity
Your Options for HSA are in the blue box to the left, click on “Submit HSA Expenses,” read the guidelines and click “I Understand” to continue.
- Enter your expense by choosing a category from the drop-down box, entering the Service Date, Patient Name, Amount and Details.
- If you have more than one expense, click ‘Add Another’, then click ‘Complete’ when you are finished.
Be sure to accept all the warnings, and when it has successfully been submitted you will receive an email indicating changes to your HSA account
Submitting HSA expenses from existing claims
- You can also add HSA expenses from claims you have already submitted to ASEBP (for portions that were not paid or claims they did not cover)
- To do this, click on “Claims” on the top Blue Bar, then click on “View Claims History” on the Left side Blue Bar.
- To transfer the remaining costs to your HSA click inside the box to the left of the date. To see more details to know if you want to transfer it click the + sign next to the box.
- Then click “Transfer to HSA” at the bottom
Submitting expenses for payment
After adding your expense manually or from your Claims History you then need to submit it
Review your information and click “Submit”
Read and Accept the warning below
- Congratulations! You have now submitted your HSA expenses and they will be reimbursed on the next Direct Deposit Date. You will receive an email stating that activity has happened on your HSA.
- Remember to keep your receipts! ASEBP or Canada Revenue Agency may request them up to 7 years after you were reimbursed for the expense.