ASEBP Benefit Coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Part Time, Sub and Casual Benefits
- ASEBP Coverage - Teachers and Classified Staff
- ASEBP Coverage - Facility Services
- Change Application
- Appointment of Beneficiary form
- Claim Form - Extended Health Care, Vision
- Claim Form - Dental
- Out of Country Travel Brochure
- Other forms - on ASEBP website
- Health Spending Account Information and Deadlines
Part Time, Casual or Substitute?
Benefits are available for you to purchase from ASEBP directly. Check out this page for more information or contact one of your Payroll and Benefits Specialists.
Benefits after your employment terminates
Your group life insurance terminates on your last day of employment. You have the option to convert your group life insurance to an individual life insurance policy within 31 calendar days from your termination date. If you are interested in pursuing this option, please contact your payroll specialist to obtain the Group Life Insurance Conversion Notice.
Your general health benefits also terminate on your last day of employment. You may join an individual benefit plan with some entrance restrictions waived if applied for within 31 calendar days from the termination date. Alberta Blue Cross or other major insurers may provide a conversion privilege for these benefits. Contact those providers directly for more information about their individual benefit programs and if a conversion option is available.
ASEBP Coverage - Teachers and Classified Staff (pdf document)
ASEBP Coverage - Facility Services (pdf document)